⏰ Part time (15-20h / week)
🎬 Start: as of now
🌍 Munich / Remote
🚀 What we offer you
- You will be part of a highly motivated team that works together and has a lot of fun at the same time.
- We offer you the opportunity to actively participate in the development and expansion of an innovative start-up.
- We give you plenty of room to develop, as well as the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas and suggestions.
- You will receive appropriate compensation depending on relevant work experience.
- Together with you, we want to become the most innovative start-up for supply chain software.
👉 What you do at numi
- The goal of your job is to support our software development team in the further development of our platform and website.
- You create various elements of our platform and website and develop them permanently.
- You will ensure continuous improvement of our platform and ensure stable performance by creating test scripts.
👋 Who you are
- You already have some experience with programming languages (Python and Typescript/React are an advantage).
- You have a high technical affinity and are confident with the various tools in the cloud business.
- You challenge existing structures with the ambition to constantly grow and learn.
- You are studying computer science or a course of study in which computer science skills are of primary importance.
🙌 Ready to join our team?
We look forward to receiving your application (including salary expectations and starting date)
We are also open to applicants with severe disabilities.
Send us your application to email@example.com
🙋♂️ Your contact person
+49 89 209 230 07